- The highest quality medical services and counseling, provided by extremely caring UNM Physicians, nurses and staff.
- Non-judgmental, sincere and informative personal attention.
- Warm and friendly office, waiting and patient room environments.
- Individualized care for what works best for you.
Our comforting and comprehensive reproductive health care includes these services:
- Free Pregnancy tests
- Pregnancy Options Counseling
- Medical Abortions up to 9 weeks
- Surgical Abortions up to 22 weeks; including terminations for genetic indications
- Inpatient or operating room services for women who have medical complications or who require general anesthesia
- Birth control options including IUDs (Mirena and Paragard) and Implanon®.
- Essure® female sterilization options
Our staff is highly trained and available to answer any questions.